Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Get Mac Mail!

.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Announcement time


I said I’d make a big announcement today, so here it is. Accept Me may be pushed back. Now, before you go throwing tomatoes, and booing me, let me explain. This…

is Emma. Emma is the daughter of one of my very good friends. She was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on May 11th 2013 (Mother’s day weekend).
Her mother, Nicole, is a dear friend who I intend on helping in the only way I know how.

I can’t cure cancer, I can’t fast forward to happier times, but I can write a book and give all the proceeds to Emma and Nicole to help them kick Leukemia ass. How does this tie into the Wrecked series you ask? That’s where it’s a win-win for everyone. This novel is a spinoff of the Wrecked series. The MC is Brian/Brianna’s older sister and she has one hell of a story to share. That’s right. More of Damon, Jo, Grams, Brian, Noni, and Hemingway! Accept Me won’t be far behind this one but I will be getting this novel wrapped up first. I am thinking late summer-early fall for the release of Accept Me. I hope that I can count on you all to understand and help spread the word about this. We all love a good read and I can’t think of a better reason to buy a book than the smiling faces in these two pictures. I appreciate you all for helping in this effort. If you would like to follow Team Emma on FB here is the link. XO-Jaimi https://www.facebook.com/teamemma2013/info

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful and we hope and pray for a full recovery for Emma!!

    ReplyDelete